Charity & Non Profit Website Package
Designer Websites specialise in creating custom designed websites for charity and non profit organisations, such as clubs and professional associations.
This website design package for 'not for profits' has all the bells and whistles for incorporating blogs, videos, image galleries, a newsletter signup form and so on. This package includes a fully responsive (i.e. mobile friendly) custom designed website built in an open source Content Management System so admin staff can easily update the website themselves, as well as professional copywriting and initial search engine optimisation.
In addition, the package includes a member login area (which is super handy for things like board profiles, minutes of meetings, Codes of Practice, etc) and an integrated calendar to promote your upcoming events.
If you haven't already done so, take a look at our portfolio of not-for-profit websites.
This package includes all you need to give your club, charity or association a professional image that will enhance member value and simplify the running of your organisation.
Charity & Non Profit Website Package
- Custom graphic design
- Up to seven designed page templates (including the homepage and up to six other page layouts)
- Website build in a Content Management System (so you can update your website yourself) with full training
- Fully responsive (i.e. mobile friendly)
- Ability to add unlimited pages
- Keyword research (so you know what search terms potential members, donors and the public are using to find you online)
- Professional copywriting for the homepage (incorporating the most important keywords)
- Additional pages of copy can be written if required ($120 plus GST per page)
- All required content* loaded onto to the new site
- Image galleries
- Ability to add video from YouTube or Vimeo
- Full blog capability with unlimited posts and social media share buttons
- Integration with Mailchimp so visitors can subscribe to your marketing material from your website
- Calendar with an integrated events calendar
- Search function
- Member only area allowing members to have access to a 'restricted' part of the website. You'll have the ability to add further pages, so you can build a whole site with text, images, documents and video that's hidden from the public
- Contact form and location map
- Initial Search Engine Optimisation
- We'll set up Google Analytics so you can measure traffic to your website
- Timeframe 10 – 12 weeks from design brief meeting
- Website design and build - $7,800 plus GST
- Hosting & support from $69 plus GST per month
This package can be easily customised with additional features like an online member database which members can update themselves; a powerful document library function for sharing documents; "Club Talk" where members can post messages and reply, and even private message each other; online membership application forms; and an online payment gateway to allow donations or for members to pay their subscription fees.
* please refer to our Fair Use Policy in our Terms and Conditions
See also our blog: Questions to Ask When Choosing a Web Design Company
Our Most Recent Projects
Aerosol Association of Australia
The Aerosol Association is the peak body in Australia representing all sectors of the aerosol industry. They wanted a new website with a a clean modern look that's consistent with the Association's logo and colours.Read More
Community Education Foundation
The Community Education Foundation is an Auckland based charitable trust that supports vulnerable people in our community. They needed a new website to promote their activities and take donations.Read More
Howick Lions Club
Howick Lions Club required a new website to better promote its activities and events. With their new multifunctional, mobile-friendly website, the club is able to engage with the local community more effectively, operate more efficiently and present a modern image to prospective members.Read More
Not the web package for you? Check out our other options: