School Website Package
- Custom Graphic design that reflects school branding
- Up to seven designed page templates (including the homepage and up to six other page layouts)
- Calendar of Events
- Report an absence form
- Full event and news feed capability with unlimited posts and social media share buttons
- Integration with Mailchimp so parents can subscribe to your newsletter from your website
- Custom staff layout
- Contact form and location map
- Keyword research (so you know what search terms parents and the community are using to find your school online)
- Professional copywriting for the homepage (incorporating the most important keywords)
- All required content loaded onto to the new site (please refer to our Fair Use Policy in our Terms and Conditions)
- Image galleries
- Quick links section to popular pages
- Ability to add video from YouTube or Vimeo
- Website build in a Content Management System (so you can update your website yourself) with full training
- Fully responsive (i.e mobile friendly)
- Ability to add unlimited pages
- Initial Search Engine Optimisation
- We'll set up Google Analytics so you can measure traffic to your website
- Timeframe 12 - 16 weeks from design brief meeting
- Website design and build - $7,800 plus GST
- Hosting & support from $69 plus GST per month
- Additional pages of copy can be written if required ($120 plus GST per page)
- Additional class pages module if required - price on request
- Custom design for uniform block
- Term dates block - one stop for auto update across website
This package has all the bells and whistles for incorporating a Principal's blog, videos, image galleries, a newsletter signup form, a Quick Links section to popular pages, calendar and so on.
Although this package is already loaded with features, we can customise it to your school's exact requirements with functions such as class blog pages or Google translate for overseas parents. We can also integrate the website with the MyPortfolio eportfolio system and KnowledgeNET.
Our schools website package includes a fully responsive (i.e. works across all platforms) website built in an open source Content Management System so admin staff can easily update the website themselves, as well as professional copywriting and search engine optimisation.
Our Most Recent Schools Websites
Giraffe Early Learning Centre will open in Three Kings in 2020. In order to engage pre-enrolments a website that displayed their branding and services was required.Read More
Viscount Learning Community
Viscount Learning Community needed a responsive modern website with a specific school branding for their predominantly Polynesian community. No banner please! colourful whilst incorporating the school logo colours and easy to update; that was the brief. Includes calendar feed, image gallery, translate function.Read More
Vauxhall school wanted a website upgrade as their website was non-responsive, hard to edit and out-of-date. The brief was to brand the school with a website that parents, new and old, could use intuitively and easily, that was informative and attractive, and most importantly functional.Read More
Designer Websites are experts in custom designed school websites that are professional looking, yet highly functional.
Our school website design package includes all you need to give your school a professional image, with functionality that both parents and teachers will love. If you're wanting a new website for your childcare centre, then this website package could also be the perfect solution.
If you haven't already done so, take a look at our portfolio of school websites.